Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time Keeps on Ticking

Man! I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything! Here's what's been going on since last September: new job, new car, almost bought a house, haven't lost any weight, am running a zoo at my house, burnt to a crisp at the beach, lost a couple of friends, made a couple of new ones, finally got an accountant, planning a trip to Istanbul for the fall, lucky to have such great friends, wish my parents lived in Atlanta, amazed at the Chick Fil A battle on Facebook, dealt w/ Alzheimer's in a very painful way, still afraid of sharks, counting down the days until my Maine trip (August 25!), went to see Sting in concert, read several great books and . . . turned 44! What have you been up to in the last 10 months???

No comments:

Post a Comment